One Page Business Plan: FORMULAE FOR A BETTER WORLD
I. Vision: The Foundation For A Better Community For All (FABC) and Jazz For Peace Foundation (JFPF) combine resources to create Formulae For A Better World: http://jfp.abc4all.net
II. Mission: Bringing relief wherever needed in the world in the form of MAZIMIZING FUNdraising for worthwhile causes on a global basis in cooperation with the ABC4All Global Mentoring TEAM Project and its ABC4All Mentors in 115 countries (to include all countries): http://projects.tigweb.org/abc4allglobalteam.
1. Establish partnerships between ABC4All and other entities in the world working to support A Better Community For All (ABC4All) concepts on a local and global basis.
2. Utilize existing knowledge and resources to implement programs that will bring relief to critical issues in the world. Critical natural disaster zones are a high priority and will be offered First Responder Action by ABC4All Partner Global Peace Partners.
3. Bring all resources of the Jazz For Peace Foundation (9 years in the making) and The Foundation For A Better Community For All (13 years in the making) into common pursuit of implementing and supporting myriad ways to bring Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) to the world for persons who are alive and receptive to facilitate such goals.
4. Seek corporate support for the ABC4All / Jazz For Peace FUNdraising Concert series held on behalf of worthwhile causes. Such support enables concert tickets to be donated to youth, students, seniors, individuals facing challenges who might otherwise be unable to attend the potentially healing extraordinary Jazz For Peace concert event experiences. EXAMPLE: http://jfp.abc4all.net/galleries/animated/166775/?topic=63305
5. Expand contacts and relationships supplementing "The Network That Works" in order to continue the Mission of MAXIMIZING FUNdraising for worthwhile causes.
1. Create publicity via Press Releases, CNN iReports, email campaigns.
2. Utilize Social Networking in the New Era In Publicity: http://yr.abc4all.net/topics/view/66995/
3. Bring together Youngsters in the world who wish to support A Better Community For All and who are taking part in the ABC4All YOUNGSTERS REVOLUTION: http://yr.abc4all.net
4. Make available sustainable products which create income for corporate sponsors and others during the process of implementing Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) throughout the world.
5. Enlist the cooperation of nonprofits and NGOs throughout the world who wish to cooperate to benefit from the activities of a for-profit entity to be created by the nonprofit partnership between FABC and JFPF. Proposed name for the for-profit entity: "Global Common Senses, Inc." Please see the "out of the box" document: http://ghrd.abc4all.net/resources/view/159180/?topic=35050
1. Continue to expand present efforts being made in support of the Journeys of Jolandie Rust on behalf of IDUKA (education) and Ntiokam Divine on behalf of ABC4All (Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) Programs) in their travels throughout the world: http://path.abc4all.net/topics/view/69933/
2. Provide liaison support for entities creating opportunities for cosponsored ABC4All/Jazz For Peace Concerts, e.g., Global Peace Partners, Make a Better World Foundation, etc.
3. Enlist the cooperation of community and private colleges, universities, NPR radio stations and CPB television stations to raise funds on a local and national scale and decrease if not eliminate the need for federal support.
4. Expand the role of socially conscious CEOs/businesses in creating sustainable living conditions for the world's population.
5. Bring mutual healing modalities to the forefront enabling those receptive to lead better lives with "Improving Health Maintenance (IHM):" http://path.abc4all.net/topics/view/69887/
Drag and drop the content to change the order of featured content. The top nine will be displayed.